We distribute the Echo as widely as possible across the borough. The paper is free and is delivered each month to libraries, community centres, cafés, pubs, coffee shops, GP surgeries, hair and beauty salons, and through people’s doors.
We also now stock the paper at newsstands located at:
- CRATE in St James Street
- Waltham Forest Community Hub in Walthamstow Village
- Outside the Co-op petrol station on Markhouse Road
- Outside of the Co-op supermarket on Blackhorse Lane
- Outside of the Co-op supermarket on Wood Street
- Ziggy Played Guitar in Highams Park
- In the Co-op supermarkets on Station Road, Chingford and Chingford Hatch
- Freshco on Francis Road, Leyton
- Outside The Hornbeam Centre in Bakers Arms.
Below is a map showing where you can find your copy…
If you would like to have some copies of the Echo delivered to your business or community group for distribution, or would like to help distribute the paper in any other way, please email email@example.com.