We distribute the Echo as widely as possible across the borough. The paper is free and is delivered each month to libraries, community centres, cafés, pubs, coffee shops, GP surgeries, hair and beauty salons, and through people’s doors.
We also now stock the paper at newsstands located at:
- St J’s on St James Street (Daily, from 8am to 5pm)
- Waltham Forest Community Hub in Walthamstow Village (24 hours)
- Outside the Co-op petrol station on Markhouse Road (24 hours)
- Outside of the Co-op supermarket on Blackhorse Lane (Daily, from 6am to 11pm)
- Outside of the Co-op supermarket on Wood Street (Daily, from 7am to 10pm)
- Ziggy Played Guitar in Highams Park (24 hours)
- In the Co-op supermarkets on Station Road, Chingford and Chingford Hatch (Daily, from 7am to 10pm)
- Freshco on Francis Road, Leyton (Daily, from 8am to 8pm)
- Outside The Hornbeam Centre in Bakers Arms (Daily, from 12pm to 3pm)
- Outside of Stone Mini Market on Leytonstone High Road (Tuesday to Sunday, from 12pm to 7pm).
Below is a map showing where you can find your copy…
If you would like to have some copies of the Echo delivered to your business or community group for distribution, or would like to help distribute the paper in any other way, please email email@example.com.