Become a member of Waltham Forest Echo
Waltham Forest Echo is a community newspaper run by and for the community. It is owned by six not-for-profit organisations and gives local people a platform to make themselves heard.
The paper is published monthly and 20,000 copies are read by an estimated 60,000 people. It is distributed across the borough in community centres, pubs, cafes, libraries, doctors’ surgeries, shops, hairdressers, outside train stations and door-to-door.
What does being a member mean?
· You get to help shape your media as we take your opinion seriously: What kind of journalism should the Echo pursue? What should the balance of positive and critical news be? How well are we representing the community? How can we reach more readers?
· You will be invited to members’ meetings to discuss the paper
· A copy of each issue will be delivered to your door every month
· Your name will be printed in the paper and appear on our website to acknowledge your support
· You will receive a limited-edition Echo pin badge
How do I become a member?
· There is a monthly membership fee of £5. All money received will be invested in the running of Waltham Forest Echo.
· You can sign up online by clicking here
· Alternatively call 020 8521 7956 or email WFEcho@socialspider.com
Thank you very much for all your support and we hope you continue to enjoy reading the Echo!